Practice Group Leader-Training 2020 / 2021
Online + Live in Person
with Susanne Ahlendorf and Axel Perinchery
Training to lead Inner-Science-Practice Groupe Leader from November 2020 to March 2021
More knowledge – more practice – more safety
Practice groups are meeting places for people who want to integrate and cultivate their longing for a connected spirituality into their lives.
The training for practice group leaders gives you tools and practice for leading groups, which you give live on site or offer online. The Transparent Communication according to Thomas Hübl® has a structure that you can use for your groups and as life practice.
We spin the net further:
Networks form the basis for cultural education. Cultural education needs a network of pioneers. If you feel the call to be part of it, then you are in the right place! The Inner Science field of practitioners is growing and you can participate.
Through the training you receive*:
- skills and tools to lead Inner Science Practice Groups
- Skills and tools for leading other groups in which you want to integrate Transparent Communication – Certificate for the training
- Networking with other Inner Science practice groups and the national and international field
- Participation in joint online video conferences
- Presentation of your practice group on the website of the Academy of Inner Science
* In case of non-qualification of the participant, the management team reserves the right to certify the training and the presentation of the practice group on the website of the Academy of Inner Science
The prerequisites are:
- a firm commitment to participate in the three training modules and the online evenings
- participation in the annual refresher weekends (that is the condition for the continuous presentation on
the AIS website)
- personal responsibility for making use of supervision sessions, if needed
Main topics of the three modules:
Module 1: Interpersonal limits & competences (November 12-15, 2020)
- Developing the capacity to be transparent and empathize
- Seeing the shadow and the potential
- Recognizing and facilitating group processes and dynamics
- Training your intuition
Module 2: Transpersonal spaces & fields (January 14-17, 2021)
- Opening and holding spaces
- Incorporating collective intelligence
- Expanding multifaceted perspectives and field competences
- Establishing relationships to integral maps
Module 3: Mysticism & meditation (March 11-14, 2021)
- Practicing meditation and contemplation exercises
- Relating the principles of mysticism to group leadership
- Reading and studying mystical texts
- Understanding the relationship between vertical connections and horizontal experiences
Feedback from participants of previous Practice Group Leadership Trainings
“Thank you to the three of you for guiding us through the many facettes and into the depth of Transparent Communication. Your competence, presence and love to hold and create this precious field is still with me. It seems like our field exists now beyond space and time.” (Christine G.)
“For me personally the training was a great milestone in my development – in the purely mental understanding of what attracts me the most within, in the emotional experience of myself at many levels, in the spiritual experience of all three faces of God and in being guided and guiding from a high connection and an expanded heart – in a truly awake group. The many exercises and the always surprising concrete and precise feedback by the leadership were especially valuable.” (Susanne W.)
November 12-15.2020 ONLINE
January 14-17.2021 LIVE + ONLINE
March 11-14.2021 ONLINE
Times: Beginning on Thursday, 5 p.m., ending on Sunday, 1 p.m. (lunch)
Online events: in between the modules two virtual meetings will take place
Price: 900 € plus room/board for the 2nd module
Early bird price until 5. Oct.790 €, plus room/board for the 2nd module, payable 14 days after registration
Rebate: 50% discount for full-time students, ages 26 and younger, upon presentation of proof of enrollment, Current participants Core Group + TWT 10%
Language: German with English simultaneous translation
Info: email@example.com – Fon: +49 (0)4407-716 094
Seminar venue for the 2nd module from 14-17.01.2021: MaRah Seminarhaus, Moororter Str. 24, 32369 Rahden, Germany, website: https://marah.de
Room reservation directly at the Seminarhaus MaRah
Registration for the Practice Group Leader Training is binding for participation in all three dates. This means: it is not possible to participate in only one single date or in two of three dates. It is not possible to cancel individual dates, i.e. a single date must be paid even if it is not taken.
Susanne Maria Ahlendorf
practiced in her own psychotherapeutic practice. She has led groups since 1998 on topics such as stress management, integral personality and consciousness development, meditation and contemplation. She is a trainer for Transparent Communication according to Thomas Hübl® and trains practice group leaders* at the Academy of Inner Science. She is also active as a trainer in the educational context and the research group Mysticism & Healing. She assisted the Timeless Wisdom Training 1, 2 and 4 and has been in the training of Thomas Hübl’s assistant group since 2007.
With her work Susanne wants to remember the deepest values in our human hearts and at the same time give impulses for cultural implementation and transformation.
has a psychotherapeutic practice of his own. He provides coaching, Traininings and makes projects in the areas of Transparent Communication, Transcultural Management and
Integral Consciousness Development. He has taken part in Timeless Wisdom Training 1, assisted Timeless Wisdom Training 3 and is in training in Thomas Hübl’s Assistance Group since January 2010.